How to use 1001fx with Bubble's API Connector
Calling our api via Bubble's API Connector is very easy. Please follow these instructions.
- Add the Bubble API Connector
- Open the installed plugins section
- Click on Add another API
- Set Name to '1001fx'
- Set Authentication to 'Private key in header'
- Set Key Name to 'X-API-KEY'
- Set Key Value to 'YOURSECRETAPIKEY' from dashboard
- Click on Add another Call
- Select the POST as method
- Enter the URL to send the request to the function 'https://api.1001fx.com/GROUP/FX' e.g. https://api.1001fx.com/playground/hello
- Select the Body type 'JSON'
- Add parameters key and value (e.g. name and 'Alice')
- Initialize the call